Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Wishlist

Books, books, books... What am I wishing for? If you haven't noticed I love everything young adult science fiction and fantasy, paranormal romance, urban fantasy... I've left a list of books below (with links to Amazon) that I look forward to reading soon.



Divergent by Veronica Roth



Enclave by Ann Aguirre


The Angel Experiment by James Patterson



Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter



The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter



Wither by Lauren DeStephano



Lifethread by L. j. Charles




Heaven Sent by Xavier Leret
Yay! I just won this book over at Evie Bookish! Thank you Evie and Mr. Leret! You've made my day! - 4/28/11



Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

I prefer ebooks compatible for Kindle.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice selection.Heaven Sent seems like it could be a good read.

    ReplyDelete