Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday! (Meme #3)


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's purpose is to promote support and friendship among bloggers.

This week's question is by Marla at Starting the Next Chapter.

Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?


Wow, this is a really tough one! So many choices, so little space... I don't suppose we could get a signal for our Kindles, lol!

OK, well first I would have to take ALL of my Mortal Instrument Series books. That ticks off four of them, yikes! I would have to take at least one Percy Jackson book, probably the first one, The Lightning Thief. I also love The Hunger Games, Vampire Academy and Shiver. Now I only have 2 choices left... Twilight definitely has to go with me and... Prophecy of the Sisters! I did it! That was hard, whew!

Recap:
1 - 4 Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
5 - Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
6 - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
7 - Vampire Academy by Richelle Meade
8 - Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
9 - Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
10 - Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink


3 comments:

  1. Hello, Amy. Thank you for stopping by. I'm returning the follow. I loved Shiver. I would definitely sneak that one in if I could. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! You are right. We do have similar taste in books:) Thanks for visiting my blog again! I did vote on your poll too for Passion. I sooo can't wait to read that!!

    I hope that you have a really great weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Great choices. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete