Monday, May 23, 2011

More praise for Soul Quest!

Thank you Aydrea from Goodreads for your flattering 5 star review of Soul Quest. It is such an amazing feeling to learn that someone has read and enjoyed your work.

Ok so I don't remember how I came across this book, but I am so glad I did because it was awesome! There were so many cool aspects in this book, but I can't say more than that because it would spoil the book. There were definitely some interesting paranormal aspects in the story as well. The book is pretty intense in parts and there is a lot of information being thrown at you. I was totally pulled into the book & finished pretty fast. There are so many great characters in the book & it was nice to get multiple perspectives (I know it annoys some people to read in multiple perspectives so be warned). Liv, Meena, Brayan, & Laith are the main characters & I like them all. Jedd, Ray, Drue, & Ashley are great secondary characters & I hope there will be more about them in the next book (assuming there is one). I also wanted to learn more about a bunch of other important characters in the story. There isn't much more I can say without ruining it, so I will say that you should go read it! I really hope there will be a next book because there is definitely a lot more to be explored!

No comments:

Post a Comment