Monday, May 30, 2011

Cover Crazy! (meme # 7)



Cover Crazy is a weekly meme created by: The Book Worms

This week's picks!





I really liked the black and white photography for the first book and the font choice for the title. It really gave the cover a spooky feeling.

I just think the cover of Virtue is beautiful. Amanda Hocking always has such wonderful and fitting covers for her titles.

I'm looking forward to reading both of these books which I can say I was largely drawn to by their covers.


What covers do you find appealing? Leave a link to your post here.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    I just nominated your blog for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! The info will post on my blog tomorrow morning at 9am! You can pick up the badge then!

    Congrats! Love your page!

    KW
    http://www.ekfamilybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete