Sunday, May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (Meme #6)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Bloggers who participate in this meme take the opportunity to feature a book they have borrowed, have been gifted as a blog award, received for review, checked out of the library, etc... on their blog. The idea is to get the word out about as many books as possible.

Here is a list of books I have purchased recently and look forward to reading.




The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan


Lure by Stephanie Jenkins


Airborne by Constance Sharper

What's in your mailbox? Post a link to your blog here. I love finding out what my followers are reading. I have found some really great new reads by participating in this meme, so thanks again to The Story Siren for having such a great book blogging meme theme. Oh, I always follow back, so if you aren't following me yet please do so. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!
    THanks for stopping by ^^
    I love Airborne's cover!
    Unfortunately, Once Every Never is only available in Canada for now =(

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice IMM this week. I hope you enjoy every word. Congrats. You can see my mailbox here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look's like you got some good stuff. They all have beautiful covers.

    ReplyDelete