Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Guest Author of the Month - This could be you!

Hello everyone, I am interested in beginning a new feature on this blog which showcases a different YA Sci Fi Fantasy author each month. In this feature I would like the author to supply an article about a topic of interest to them (blogging, writing, a review of your current favorite book/author, ect...) and information about yourself and your book/s. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please email me (amj@columbus.k12.nc.us) your article, a jpg of your book, a link to the site where it may be purchased and a link to your blog and/or website. I will feature the authors/articles in the order I receive them. I'm really excited about this and hope you will be too.

Yours truly,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment