Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another 5 star review for Soul Quest!


This is so exciting!

Check it out at Evie ~ Bookish ~


"Amy Jones does a superb job of drawing you in. She created an amazing, unique and fascinating world, filled with fantastic, well developed and likable characters. If you liked Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series then I can guarantee you will LOVE Soul Quest!"

- Evie

I wonder if Evie knows Cassandra Clare is my favorite author. This is the most amazing compliment because I absolutely LOVE The Mortal Instruments series.

Click on this link.

4 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of good things about Soul Quest lately, which is fabulous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deborah, it's been very exciting for me. Every author wantss to know that people enjoy reading their book more than anything else, so it has been very gratifying to know that SQ is capable of doing this.

    Smiles,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Amy, seriously? At the time when I was writing my review, I honestly had no idea Clare was your favorite character! That was just the feeling I got when I was reading Soul Quest, I loved it as much (or even more!) as I loved Mortal Instruments.

    Thank you so much for linking back to my site and for grabbing my button! it's very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you as well Evie. It's been a pretty interesting revelation. I guess our personal interests can influence us with out our realizing it. Pretty cool psychology!

    Smiles,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete