Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Ascended Book Tour!



Amy Jones Young Adult Fantasy Fiction is a proud participant in The Ascended Book Tour. Not only is Tiffany King a fantastic lady and friend, she is one heck of a writer. I just love this series and I know you will too (See my review of Meant to Be on Goodreads).


Here is the synopsis for this fantastic finale!                  

The Ascended
is the final installment of The Saving Angels Trilogy. With Krista's life in turmoil, she is now struggling with the responsibilities that have been passed down to her. With the help of Haniel and her friends, Krista risks everything, including her soul, to march into the den of the Dark Angel. Their only chance for survival is for Krista to find the courage to accept the new role that fate has bestowed upon her, even if it means losing her loved ones forever


Check out an excerpt of The Ascended.

"A sentence that starts with ‘Shawn had a plan,’ is never a good sign," Mark said with a chuckle.
"If I didn't feel like a bus just ran me over, followed by a Mack truck, I might argue with you," I said, trying to find the strength to turn my head to look at him.
"Then why did you risk it?" He asked, angling my body so he could peer down into my eyes. "To help the other Guides and Protectors?" He probed.
"You know why," I said, feeling flushed. What if I had misread the situation? What if he had no feelings left for me now that our link was gone? I looked down at my hands, mortified. I was so stupid. Why hadn't I transported somewhere else, somewhere useful, where I could have helped the others? Instead, I let my feelings override everything else.
"Krista look at me," he pleaded quietly.
I shook my head no as my face burned out of control.
"Krista," he said again, using two of his fingers to lift my chin. I tried to avoid eye contact, afraid of the pity I would see there. The pad of his thumb swiped away a lone tear that had escaped without me noticing. He moved his thumb further down until it gently caressed my bottom lip.
"Krista, you have to look at me," he said more urgently.
"Why?" I whispered.
"Because, I need to look in your eyes before I kiss you," he murmured.
I pulled my eyes up finally and was lost as he lowered his mouth to mine. I kept my eyes locked on his until the last possible moment. They finally fluttered closed as he kissed me like never before. We had always had our share of passion from the supernatural link we shared, but this made every other kiss feel like child's play as Mark plundered my mouth with his own. I gasped as he nipped on my lip, encouraging me to open completely to him. His mouth was familiar in so many ways and yet I could feel multiple layers that had never been there before.

You can find Tiffany here:

Blog
Twitter
Facebook

And you can find the first two books here:

Meant to Be
Forgotten Souls

Here's how you can win an eBook from The Saving Angels series.
1) Every three days, Tiffany will compile a list of the names of people who have commented on the blogs for those days. She will then randomly draw a winner who will receive an eBook of one of The Saving Angels books.

2) For the grand prize, every person that leaves a comment on one of the blogs will be entered to win a signed poster of one of Tiffany's book covers. She will also be giving away a signed set of all three books. Soooo, you'll have four chances to win a grand prize. Extra entries will be given for every blog you leave a comment on, so if you visit all 24 blogs you will be entered 24 times into the grand prize drawing.

Make sure you don't miss the last two stops in the tour:
December 28th John Harden 

December 29th Sean Hayden

Thanks for stopping by The Ascended Book Tour and Amy Jones Young Adult Fantasy Fiction. Don't forget to leave a post here on this blog and increase your chances of winning!


2 comments: