Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Covers for The Soul Quest Trilogy!

I've decided to enhance my covers for The Soul Quest Trilogy by adding the image of my MC (as I imagined her). I've been told many times that my covers are beautiful but I wasn't sure if they were speaking to the teen/YA readership. I hope you will let me know what you think!

Soul Quest (previous cover)


Soul Quest (new)


The Guardians of Souls (previous cover)


The Guardians of Souls (new)


Soulless; The Story of Shayan (previous cover)
This book will be released on Halloween 2011!


Soulless; The Story of Shayan (new)
Obviously this image is of Shayan since he is the featured character.



Please give me some feedback by commenting. Do you like the imaging, font???
I'd really like to hear what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Amy - these are stunning. To be honest I prefer the originals without the added faces etc - but I get what you mean abt needing them to appeal and reflect the YA audience, so yes the addition of people does make sense. I love the design work. Congratulations on a great concept

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd that. Whyyyy !!11 just my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely keep them simple--the faces aren't necessary!

    ReplyDelete