Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Reading Library!



So what does everyone plan to read this summer?

This is my current reading list (in order)which I am sure I will add to:
1. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan (reading now... it is awesome!)
2. Fateful by Cheri Schmidt
3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
4. Virtue by Amanda Hocking
5. Violet Midnight by Allie Burke
6. Daimon; A Prequel to Halfblood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Raven by Suzy Turner
8. Branded by Keary Taylor
9. Shimmerspell by Kimberly Spencer
10. Airborne by Constance Sharper

What is on your reading list? I love it when my followers post their responses, especially on book ideas. I have found some really amazing books this way. I love indie books so please make sure to leave me the name of your book and where I can find it when you post your list if you are an indie author.

Wink!

2 comments:

  1. Violet Midnight sounds good! Can't wait to hear your review of it!

    This is my list that I'll eventually get to:

    Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
    The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
    Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
    Shiver by Magge Stiefvater
    Firelight by Sophie Gordon
    The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
    Wither by Lauren Destefano
    Assasin by David Hagberg
    Anything in my TBR file is up for grabs
    Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many books that I want to read this summer. I don't actually have an exact list because I get a lot of my books from the library. So I might take out books that i've been wanting to read. Or books I've suggested might come in.

    Books that I am dying to read this summer are:

    Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
    Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
    Spell bound by Kelley Armstrong
    Divergent by Veronica Roth
    Wither by Lauren DeStefano.

    ReplyDelete