Monday, August 5, 2013

The Land of Kaldalangra Series Scavenger Hunt - Kristi Strong Novels

 

Hi everyone, and thanks for having me here, Amy! My name is Kristi and I am the mind behind the Land of Kaldalangra series, which currently is made up of two books, The Lady of Steinbrekka and Heart of Kylassame. In honor of The Lady of Steinbrekka turning 1, I've put together a party game for you, complete with prizes!

The party game is a classic scavenger hunt with a digital twist. Scattered throughout the online world are little known facts about Kaldalangra. Don't panic, the list of blogs hosting these facts can be found at my blog, Strong Novels. After you have collected all of the facts, be sure to head over to the Prizes post of my blog to see what you can win!


~ * ~ * ~
And now...a secret fact from the land of Kaldalangra

* Faulks became a major character in Heart of Kylassame after I felt stalked by hawks during my pregnancy. I saw more during those 10 months than ever before in my life, and I always felt as if they were watching over the baby. After she was born, I saw 2 throughout the entire next year.

~ * ~ * ~


Be sure to check out the other great blogs for more facts of Kaldalangra!


No comments:

Post a Comment