Ah, summer reading! I miss it already. At the close of the summer I had every intention of sharing the list of books I'd read this summer with my followers but I got busy, as usual, and kept putting it off... until now... in October! It's so sad, isn't it? Well, as is often said, better late than never, right? Since I'm posting late I've decided to add the few fantastic reads I've been lucky enough to find the free time to delve into since school started back.
OK, so the list you will find below is not only a compilation of the my summer reading but also the order in which I have ranked them by personal preference. The number one slot is my favorite for the summer. Having said that, I gave all of the books mentioned in this post 5 stars, so, in a way, they are all favorites. I say this because I would highly recommend ALL of them.
1. Prince of Wolves/Blood Rights by Quinn Loftis
2. Breathe/While It Lasts by Abbi Glines
3. The Wild Ones by M. Leighton
4. The Vincent Boys/The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
5. The Childe/Dark Days by K.A. Kunz
6. Double Clutch/Junk Miles/Slow Twitch by Liz Reinhardt
7. Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole
8. Slammed/Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
9. Snapshot by Angie Stanton
10. Easy/Between the Lines by Tammara Webber
11. Lengths by Liz Reinhardt and Steph Campbell
12. The One by Heather Self
I have also provided the cover art each book/book in a series. If you click on the title it will take you to the book's link on Amazon.com! If you are in search of a great book these are some dandies!