Monday, July 25, 2011

I HAVE been reading!

Hello friends,

I know I haven't been posting as much this summer as I have been busied in my writing projects but I wanted to let you know that I have been reading some really great reads in between my work. Here are some of my favorite picks for the summer.

The first book I'll recommend is more of an educational/inspirational read for aspiring indie writers. I definitely recommend this book to anyone interested in going indie.
Here is the link to my review on Goodreads.





















OK, so my fantasy/paranormal romance recommendations are as follows.

I loved Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams.
Here is the link to this review on Goodreads.





















Fateful by Cheri Schmidt is a great vampire romance read!
Here is the link to my review on Goodreads.






















I am currently reading The Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell and loving it!
Review to come soon!














Books I'm looking forward to reading before the summer ends are:

Fallen Eden by Nicole Williams

















Burn by Addison Moore





















What are you reading this summer? Tell me about your favorite summer reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment