Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Irresistibily Sweet Blog Award!



As a recipient of The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award it is now my responsibility to:

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.


Thank you so much to E & K Family Book Review for nominating this blog for this incredibly sweet award!

Here are 7 random facts about yours truly.

1. I am a Yankee turned Rebel. That's right, I was born in PA but migrated to the warmer climate of the Carolinas on the brink of my adult life.
2. I am a choco - halic! I love and will stuff my face with anything chocolate!
3. I can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time. Can you!
4. I am the mother to the two smartest and most gorgeous children in the entire universe and my hubby makes Edward Cullen look like a dweeb (not easy to do...).
5. My favorite color is green.
6. I was turned on to reading by my fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Roland. She used to read stories to us after recess and her dramatic narrations kindled my enthusiasm into the realm of books forever.
7. I have 3 siblings for which I am the youngest. Securing bathroom time in my teen years was nearly impossible, though being the only girl did work to my advantage.

OK, so now I get to spread some blog love and I know some real sweeties in the blog world. It was very difficult to choose but here are my pics!

1. 30 Nights Insomniac
2. Alison Can Read
3. All of Everything
4. Angela's Anxious Life
5. Annabell's Book Nook
6. Ashton the Book Blogger
7. Book Belle
8. BookHounds
9. CJ Duggan
10. Confuzzled Books
11. KC Neal
12. Life is Better With Cookies
13. Meg Jensen
14. Ninja Girl Reads
15. Reading with Martinis

So that's it! Thank you once again to E & K Family Book Review for nominating me for this awesome blog award and congrats to my Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award nominees!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of me for the award. That was sweet! I was born in PA too but moved around and migrated back to Philly area. I know the Carolinas are nice to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! This is so sweet! I won't be able to post this until July, but I'm putting it on my calendar so I don't forget.

    Hugs,

    Megg

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thanks so much!!! Will do a thank you post this evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm a big chocolate fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks so much for nominating me :)
    My favorite color is green too!

    ReplyDelete